Remarks on the speech of M. Dupont, [electronic resource] : made in The National Convention of France, on the subjects of religion and public education. By Hannah More.
- London, : printed for T. Cadell in the Strand, MDCCXCIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xv,,48p. ; 8⁰.
- Dupont, Jacob, 1755-1813 Speech made in the National convention at Paris, on Friday the 14th of December, 1792.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Two Shillings and Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T46846.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|