The rudiments of English grammar, [electronic resource] : adapted to the use of schools; with notes and observations, for the use of those who have made some proficiency in the language. By Joseph Priestley, LL.D. F.R.S.
- London : printed for T. Becket and P.A. De Hondt in the Strand, and J. Johnson in Paternoster-Row, M.DCC.LXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxiii,,200,p. ; 12⁰.
- English language -- Grammar -- 1500-1800.
English language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title and two final leaves of advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Crook, EP/345
Alston, I, 200
English Short Title Catalog, T46907.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|