A seasonable discourse of the rise, progress, discovery, and utter disappointment of the gun-powder treason and rebellion plotted by the Papists in 1605. [electronic resource] : 3 Jam. 1. As delivered in a sermon preach'd in the cathedral church of St. Paul, London, on the 5th of November, 1715. Before the Right honourable the Lord-Mayor, Aldermen, and Citizens of this City. By White Kennett, D. D. Dean of Peterborough, and Chaplain in Ordinary to His Majesty.
- London : printed by T. Wood, and T. Sharpe, for John Churchill, at the Black Swan in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,31,p. ; 4⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
Catholics -- England.
Gunpowder Plot, 1605 -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Great Britain -- History -- 1485-.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Succession.
Great Britain -- History -- Modern period, 1485-.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'A sermon preached at the cathedral church of St. Paul, on the 5th of November, 1715, &c.'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T47256.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|