Select letters on the trade and government of America [electronic resource] : and the principles of law and polity, applied to the American Colonies. written by Governor Bernard, at Boston, In the Years 1763, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. Now first published: To which are added The Petition of the Assembly of Massachuset's Bay against the Governor, his Answer thereto, and the Order of the King in Council thereon.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for T. Payne, at the Mews-Gate, St. Martin's, 1774.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vii,,130p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- Commerce.
Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Administration.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'Governor Bernard's select letters.'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 74-7d
English Short Title Catalog, T47428.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|