A sermon preached at the cathedral church of Salisbury, [electronic resource] : October the 6th, 1745. on occasion of the rebellion in Scotland. By the Right Reverend Thomas Lord Bishop of Salisbury. Published at the Request of the Mayor and Corporation: but Re-Published by Mr. Whiston, with some Additions, 1745-6. To which Mr. Whiston has now added a new edition of his Explication of the fifth vision of the prophet Esdras, Lib. iv. Chap. 11, and 12. Concerning an Eagle, with XII Great Wings; Viii Small Wings; and III Heads; besides his Body, and Talons; to be destroyed by a Lion. First published on the Back of an open half Sheet of Proposals for my Authentick Records, 1725-6; and again in the Authentick Records themselves, 1727; and now a third Time, 1745-6.
- Other Title:
- Sermon preached at the cathedral-church of Salisbury
- London : printed for John Whiston, Bookseller, at Mr. Boyle's Head, Fleet-Street, M.DCC.XLVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Scotland -- History -- 1689-1745 -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of 'Memoirs of the life and writings of Mr. William Whiston' London, 1749-50, who signs the explications (pp.11-16).
Catchword p.11: IV. Ac. A variant has catchword p.11: VI. Ac.
Price from imprint: price 3 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T47592.
- Whiston, William, 1667-1752. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|