A sermon preached at the parish-church of the Holy Trinity, in the town of Bungay in Suffolk [electronic resource] : and in that of North-Repps in the county of Norfolk, October 13 and 20. 1745. On Occasion of the present rebellion. By Thomas Wilson, A. M. Minister of the said Parishes, and late Fellow of Baliol College in Oxford.
- London : printed for John and James Rivington, at the Bible and Crown in St Paul's Church Yard; and sold by J. Gleed and - J. Carlos in Norwich, 1745.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,24p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Proverbs XIX, 21. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T47627.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|