A sermon preached before the Bristol Marine Society, [electronic resource] : in the Cathedral Church of Bristol, on Tuesday the first of August, 1786, being their annual general meeting. By Thomas Powys, A. M. Chaplain in ordinary to his Majesty, and one of the prebendaries of Bristol. Published at the request of the society.
- Bristol : printed by Cocking and Ludhall, in Small-Street, MDCCLXXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
33,p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Proverbs III, 27. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Bristol.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes the annual account of the Society for 1785/86, an abstract of the expenditure account, and lists of subscribers at 1 August 1785 and donations received.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T47654.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|