A sermon preached before the Honourable House of Commons, [electronic resource] : at the church of St. Margaret's, Westminster, on Friday, February 27, 1778. Being The Day appointed by His Majesty's Royal Proclamation, to be observed as a Day of Solemn Fasting and Humiliation. By William Vyse, LL. D. rector of lambeth.
- London : printed for T. Cadell in the Strand, MDCCLXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Deuteronomy XXIII, 9. -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 78-113
English Short Title Catalog, T47688.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|