A short, new, and easy method of working the rule of practice in arithmetick. [electronic resource] : With Great Variety of Curious, and Uncommon Contractions, for the greater Facilitating of all Operations in trade. Very Necessary for all Merchants, and Tradesmen. In two parts. By W. Hodgkin, Writing-Master.
- London : printed by C. Ackers, in Great-Swan-Alley, St. John's-Street; and sold by W. Page and T. Mount on Tower-Hill; S. Birt at the Bible and Ball in Ave-Mary-Lane; T. Worrall at Judge Coke's Head in Fleet-Street; J. Stagg in Westminster-Hall; H. Whitridge at the Corner of Castle-Alley under the Royal-Exchange, Cornhill; and by the author, at the Hand and Pen in Well-Close Square, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,ii,114p. ; 8⁰.
- Business mathematics.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price 1 s. 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T48190.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|