Sir Walter Raleigh's observations on the British fishery, and several other points relating to trade and commerce. By him address'd and presented to King James I [electronic resource].
- London : reprinted in the year M DCC XX, and sold by J. Roberts, 1720.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,9-55,p. ; 8⁰.
- Fisheries -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commerce.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Graduate School of Business.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T48374.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|