A sermon preach'd before the Honourable House of Commons at St Margaret's Westminster on Wednesday, December 18, 1745. Being the Day appointed by His Majesty's Royal Proclamation for a General Fast. By Thomas Newton, D. D. Rector of St. Mary-le-Bow [electronic resource].
- London : printed for J. and R. Tonson and S. Draper, MDCCXLV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
35,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T49021.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|