A sermon preach'd in the parish-church of St. Leonard Shoreditch, on Thursday June 7th, 1716. [electronic resource] : Being the day appointed by His Majesty for a publick thanksgiving, for suppressing the late rebellion. By Giles Pooley, D. D. Vicar of the said Parish. Published at the Request of several of the Parishioners.
- London : printed for George Mortlock, at the Phoenix in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1716.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms CVII, 2 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Thanksgiving Day addresses -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T49184.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|