Some considerations on the importance of the woollen manufactures, by which will appear, the necessity of immediately putting an effectual stop to the carrying off our wool unmanufactured to France. By John London, of Tiverton, Merchant [electronic resource].
- London : printed for Edward Littleton, at the Mitre against St. Dunstan's Church in Fleetstreet, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,28p. ; 8⁰.
- Wool industry -- Great Britain.
Export controls -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T49269.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|