The southampton guide [electronic resource] : or, an account of the antient and present state of that town; Its Fortifications, Charitable Foundations, Churches, and Schools, Trade, Government, Fairs, Markets, Play-House, Assembly-Rooms, Gentlemen's Seats in its Environs, Remarkable Prospects, pleasant Rides, Baths, &c. Together With the Times of going out and coming in of Stage-Coaches, Machines, Carriers, Posts, &c. To which is added, A Description of the most remarkable Remains of Antiquity to be met with in this Neighbourhood; also, the Isle of Wight, Lymington, Lyndhurst, Romsey, Redbridge, Millbrook, Tichfield, &c. With many other curious and useful Articles.
- Southampton : printed and sold by T. Baker, Southampton, and J. Beecroft, Pater-Noster Row, London, and all other Booksellers, 1774.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,56[i.e.66]p. ; 12⁰.
- Southampton (England) -- Guidebooks -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Southampton.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes attributed to the Rev. Letchiot.
With a leaf containing "Rules for the balls" inserted between pp.26 and 27, and 4 leaves containing a "Description of the Isle of Wight" and numbered 53-60 inserted between pp.52 and 53.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T49549.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|