Taxation of coals, considered in an address to the inhabitants of the cities of London and Westminster, and all places supplied with coals from the port of London. By David Hardie [electronic resource].
- London : printed for the author, and sold by J. Debrett, Piccadilly; W. Richardson, Royal Exchange; J. Strahan, No. 67, Strand; and D. Offerd, No. 21, Great Russel Street, Bloomsbury, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,99,p. ; 8⁰.
- Coal -- Taxation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Price from imprint: Price One Shilling and Sixpence. (entered at Stationer's Hall.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T49890.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|