The three last letters, written by the late unhappy Mons. De Catte, Captain of the Infantry of the King of Prussia, from his prison at Kustrin, a few days before he was beheaded for concerting the journey to England with the Prince Royal of Prussia. Now done into English [electronic resource].
- [London?] : [s.n.], Printed in the Year MDCCXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,19,p. ; 8⁰.
- Katte, Hans Hermann von, 1704-1730 -- Correspondence -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T50277.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|