The unfortunate lovers; or John True and Susan Mead [electronic resource].
- Tewkesbury : printed and sold by S. Harward; sold also at his shops in Glocester and Cheltenham; where may be had all Sorts of New and Old Songs; Penny Histories, &c. Wholesale and Retale. Likewise the True Original Daffy's Elixir, Bateman's Drops, Scotch Pills, and all other Medicines of established reputation, that are advertised in the weekly Papers, [1775?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
7,p. ; 12⁰.
- Songs, English -- Early works to 1800.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T50414.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|