The use of the sector, in the construction of solar eclipses. [electronic resource] : Wherein, as a proper example, is contained, the construction of the great eclipse, which will happen May 11.1724. For London, Edenburgh, Rome, and Genoa.
- London : printed for and sold by Tho. Wright, mathematical instrument maker to His Royal Highness George Prince of Wales, at the Orrery and Globe next the Globe Tavern in Fleetstreet, 1721.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,31,p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Theater -- Moral and ethical aspects.
Solar eclipses -- 1724.
Astronomy -- Great Britain -- Charts, diagrams, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this issue the verso of the titlepage bears an advertisement for Wright's instruments.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T50629.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|