A view of reason and passion, as in their original and present state. [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd before the Right Honourable The Lord-Mayor, Aldermen, and Sheriffs of the city of London, at the Cathedral-Church of St. Paul, on Sunday, December 21, 1735. By John Tottie, M. A. Fellow of Worcester-College in Oxford.
- London : printed for C. Rivington, at the Bible and Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCXXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,26,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons -- 18th century.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Emotions -- Early works to 1850.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'A sermon preach'd before the Lord-Mayor, December 21, 1735. By John Tottie, ..'.
The final, unnumbered, leaf consists of advertisements for books printed for Rivington.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T50757.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|