A vindication of the plain nature and end of the Holy Sacrament, [electronic resource] : from some late remarks and misreprentations. By Thomas Phillips, A. M. Vicar of Thorp, in Surrey.
- London : printed for T. Cox, at the Lamb under the Royal-Exchange; and sold by S. Parvish at Guildford, MDCCXXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,64p. ; 8⁰.
- Jesus Christ -- Early works to 1800.
Holy Spirit -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'A plain account of the nature and end of the Sacrament of the Lord's supper' is by Benjamin Hoadly.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T50873.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|