Volpone [electronic resource] : or, the fox. A comedy, first acted in the year 1605. by the King's Majesty's servants. With the Allowance of the Master of Revels. The author Ben. Johnson.
- London : printed for D. Midwinter, J. and P. Knapton, H. Knaplock, A. Ward, A. Bettesworth and C. Hitch, H. Lintot, J. and R. Tonson, W. Innys, T. Longman, R. Robinson, T. Wotton, S. Birt, B. Motte, C. Corbet and G. Conyers, MDCCXXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
96p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- English drama (Comedy) -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Titlepage in red and black.
Also issued as part of: 'The acting plays of Ben Johnson', London, T. Lowndes, [1770?].
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T50985.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|