To the memory of a lady lately deceased. [electronic resource] : A monody.
- London : printed for A. Millar, over-against Catherine-Street in the Strand; and sold by M. Cooper, at the Globe in Pater-Noster Row, MDCCXLVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,15,p. ; 2⁰.
- Lyttelton, Lucy Fortescue Lyttelton, Baroness, 1718?-1747.
Lyttleton, Lucy, approximately 1718-1747.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By George Lyttelton.
With a half-title.
Horizontal chain lines.
In this edition sig. E is under the first "a" of "again".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, L337
English Short Title Catalog, T51302.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|