The token [electronic resource].
- [London] : (sold [by J. Evans] at no. 42, Long-Lane.) Printed in April, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ( p.) : ill. (woodcut) ; 1/2⁰.
- Songs, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An extract from Charles Dibdin's 'Castles in the air'.
A slip-song - "The breeze was fresh, the ship in stays,".
Part of the imprint, "Sold at no. 42, Long-Lane", is enclosed in square brackets; the whole imprint comes immediately after the title. Evans at this addrtess from 1792--Maxted.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T51441.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|