Tractatus de fotu nutrito [electronic resource] : or, a discourse concerning the nutrition of the foetus in the womb, demonstrated to be by ways hitherto unknown. In which is like wise Discover'd the Use of the Gland Thymus, with an appendix: Being some Practical Animadversions on the Food of Children newly Born, and the Management of the Milk of Women. By F. Bellinger, of the College of Physicians. .
- London : printed for W. Innys at the Prince's Arms in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1717.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,95,p.,plate ; 8⁰.
- Fetus -- Nutrition.
Infants -- Nutrition.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Printed by William Bowyer.
Signatures: A⁸ a⁴ B-G⁸.
Signatures from Maslen & Lancaster.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 382
English Short Title Catalog, T51503.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|