The treaty between Her Majesty and the States-General, [electronic resource] : for securing the succession to the crown of Great-Britain, and for settling the barrier for the States-General against France, consider'd.
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the Year 1712.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 8⁰.
- Treaties -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Succession -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Francis Hare.
Variant: the second "States-General" on the titlepage is misspelt "Staees-General".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 4975
English Short Title Catalog, T51667.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|