A trip to Spain: or, a true description of the comical humours, ridiculous customs, and foolish laws, of that lazy improvident people the Spaniards. In a letter to a person of quality from an officer in the Royal Navy [electronic resource].
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the Year 1704/5 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
15,p. ; 2⁰.
- Spain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
Spain -- Social life and customs -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T51738.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|