The two soldiers [electronic resource].
- [Bath] : Sold by S. Hazard, (printer to the cheap repository for Religious and Moral Tracts,) at Bath; by J. Marshall Printer to the cheap repository, No. 17, Queen-Street, Cheap-Side, and No. 4, Aldermary Church Yard; and R. White, Piccadilly, London; and by all booksellers, newsmen, & hawkers, in town & country. Great Allowance to Shopkeepers and Hawkers, [1795?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 12⁰.
- English fiction -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England Bath.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed S., i.e. S. More.
At head of titlepage: 'Cheap repository.'
In: 'Cheap repository tracts, published during the year 1795. Forming volume I.', London, .
Price from imprint: Price 1d. or 4s. 6d. per 100. 2s. 6d. for 50. [illegible]. 6d. for 25. (entered at Stationers Hall.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T52147.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|