The two wolves in lambs skins [electronic resource] : or, Old Ely's sorrowful lamentation over his two sons. Being found in an old manuscript in the Bedlamite library, which was Bequeath'd by Oliver Cromwel's Porter, from whence those Two Reverend Brethren have been, from time to time, supply'd with New Principles. The second edition. By poor old Tom of Bedlam.
- London : printed, and sold by J. Sackfield, in Lincolns-Inn New Square, 1716.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
62p. ; 8⁰.
- English fiction -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Tom of Bedlam = Luke Milbourne.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T52161.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|