Ways and means whereby His Majesty may man His navy [electronic resource] : with ten thousand able sailors, on short notice, with less expence to the government than at present, and entirely to the benefit and satisfaction of the merchants.
- London : printed, and sold by J. Roberts near the Oxford Arms in Warwick-Lane, MDCCXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,31, ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain. Royal Navy -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Robe.
Price from imprint: price Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 6491
English Short Title Catalog, T52286.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|