The whole pleasures of matrimony [electronic resource] : interwoven with sundry comical and delightful stories with the charming delights, and ravishing sweets of wooing and wedlock, in all it's diverting enjoyments.
- [London] : Printed and sold in Aldermary Church-Yard, London, [1785?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- English fiction -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T52469.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|