A voyage to Ipswich, a narrative poem. Interspers'd with diverse sentiments on happiness, wealth, Power, Providence, Liberty, and the Nature of Free Elections. Including Two Prologues, One in Praise of commerce, The other In Honour of Admiral Vernon, spoken at the Playhouse in Ipswich, by the author, W. Paget, Comedian. With a Preface address'd to the Impartial. With a preface address'd to the impartial [electronic resource].
- Ipswich : printed by W[illiam] C[raighton] for the author, 1741.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xv,,47,p. ; 8⁰.
- Narrative poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Ipswich.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Printer identified from Plomer.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, P23
English Short Title Catalog, T52635.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|