Wonderful prophecies. Being a dissertation on the existence, nature, and extent of the prophetic powers in the human mind: with unquestionable examples of several eminent prophecies, of what is now acting, and soon to be fulfilled, upon the great theatre of Europe. ... [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Dissertation on the existence, nature, & extent of the prophetic powers in the human mind
- The fifth edition, corrected and considerably enlarged.
- London : printed for the booksellers, 1795.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
56p. ; 12⁰.
- Bible -- Prophecies -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Richard Brothers.
First published as: 'A dissertation on the existence, nature, & extent of the prophetic powers in the human mind', 1794.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T52684.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|