The worship of God recommended, [electronic resource] : in a sermon preach'd before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's April 8th. 1711. With an Epistle in Defence of the Universities. By Theophilus Dorrington M. A. Rector of Wittresham in Kent.
- Oxford : printed at the Theatre for Edw. Whistler, and are to be sold by Hen. Clements at the Half Moon, and Rich. Wilkin at the King's Head, Booksellers in St. Paul's Church yard, London, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,16p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
Bible. N.T. Matthew IV, 10 -- Sermons.
Worship -- Sermons.
God -- Worship and love.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The lower half of p.16 contains a list of Dorrington's published works.
Price from imprint: Price 3d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T52820.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|