The speech of the Right Hon. William Pitt, Chancellor of the Exchequer, first commissioner of the Treasury, on introducing the plan for consolidating and simplifying the duties of the customs, before a committee of the House of Commons, February 26, 1787 [electronic resource].
- London : printed for W. Lowndes, No. 77, Fleet-Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Consolidation of the customs, and other duties.
Tariff -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a page of advertisement on the verso of the titlepage.
Price from imprint: price Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N69026.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|