The history of Periander, King of Corinth [electronic resource] : Extracted from the most authentick Greek and Latin historians, and the Chevalier Ramsay's Cyrus. Adressed to the readers and spectators of the Tragedy of Periander, Now in Rehearsal at the Theatre Royal in Lincoln's-Inn-Fields; and is to be Perform'd on Wednesday the 13th of this Instant January 1730-1.
- London : printed: and sold by J. Roberts in Warwick-Lane, MDCCXXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
23,p. ; 8⁰.
- Periander, Tyrant of Corinth -- Drama -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By a gentleman from Cambridge.
Price from imprint: Price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T230766.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|