The seasons, [electronic resource] : by James Thomson; with his life, an index, and glossary. - A - Dedication to the earl of Buchan, and notes to The seasons, by Percival Stockdale.
- London : printed [by T. Chapman] for A. Hamilton, Grays Inn Gate-Holborn, 1793.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xxiv,221,,224-227,p.,plates : port.,ill ; 8⁰.
- Thomson, James, 1700-1748.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The titlepage is engraved.
The eleven unnumbered leaves contain the notes.
Printer's name from colophon.
The plates bear the imprint of A. Hamilton.
Variant: the plates bear the imprint of J. Murray and are different.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18661.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|