Memoirs of the life of Sir John Dineley Goodere, Baronet, who was murdered by the contrivance of his own brother, on board the Ruby man of war, in King's Road, near Bristol, Jan. 19, 1740-1. Together wtth [sic] the life, history, trial, and last dying words of his brother Captain Samuel Goodere, ... Written by Samuel Foote, Esq; nephew to Sir John Dineley Goodere [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Genuine memoirs of the life of Sir John Dinely Goodere
- Worcester : printed and sold by J. Butler, and by James Grundy,[1785?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
48 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Dineley, John, Sir, 1729-1808? -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Worcester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The original edition is entitled 'The genuine memoirs of the life of Sir John Dinely Goodere'.
Frontis. = plate.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T232363.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|