The most famous history of the learned Fryer Bacon; shewing his parentage and birth. How he came to be a scholar and to study art-magick; with the many wonderful things he did in his life-time, ... [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Famous historie of Fryer Bacon.
- London : printed for Tho. Norris, [1715?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p. ; 4⁰.
- Pericles, 499-429 B.C.
Bacon, Roger, 1214?-1294.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N71626.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|