Replies for Patrick Honeyman of Græmsay, John Mackay of Strathy, Thomas Baikie of Burness, Samuel Mitchelson junior, writer to the signet, and David Covingtree of Newark, to the answers of Colonel James Halyburton of Pitcur, Mungo Græme of Græmshall, George Traill of Holland, Captain Benjamin Moodie of Melsetter, Robert Graham of Breckness, James Baikie of Tankerness, Andrew Young of Castleyards, Andrew Ross tacksman of the bishoprick of Orkney, and John Riddoch sheriff-clerk of the shire or stewartry of Orkney and Zetland [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1762]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12p. ; 4⁰.
- Real property -- Valuation -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: January 4. 1762.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T218007.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|