The Divine promises considered, and the duty of Christians to be followers of those, who thro' faith & patience, inherit them [electronic resource] : A funeral discourse occasion'd by the death of Mrs. Hannah Williams, the pious consort of the Reverend Mr. William Williams, Pastor of the Churc of Christ in Weston. Who went to her everlasting rest, Lord's-Day morning, December 29th 1745. In the 58th year of her age. Published at the request of many of the hearers, desirous to keep alive the memory and example of the deceased. [Three lines of Scripture texts].
- Boston : Printed by J. Draper, for D. Gookin over against the South Meeting-House in Marlboro' Street, 1746.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Hebrews VI, 12 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Funeral sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: A funeral sermon on the death of Mrs. Hannah Williams.
Delivered by the widower of the deceased.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 5894
English Short Title Catalog, W20238.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|