Grateful reflexions on the signal appearances of divine providence for Great Britain [electronic resource] : and its colonies in America, which diffuse a general joy. A sermon preached in the Old Church in Boston, October 9. 1760. Being the thanksgiving-day, on occasion of the surrender of Montreal, and the complete conquest of Canada, by the blessing of heaven on his Britannic Majesty's brave troops, under the auspicious conduct of that truly great and amiable commander, General Amherst. By Thomas Foxcroft, A.M. One of the Pastors of the said Church. [Seven lines from the Song of Deborah & Barak].
- Boston: N.E. : Printed and sold by S. Kneeland in Queenstreet, 1760.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,36p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Psalms CXXVI, 3. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
United States -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. Foxcroft's thanksgiving-sermon, on the conquest of Canada.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 8599
English Short Title Catalog, W20413.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|