A brief narrative of the proceedings of the government of New-York, [electronic resource] : relative to their obtaining the jurisdiction of that large district of land, to the westward from Connecticut River ... Together with arguments demonstrating that the property of those lands was conveyed from the Crown to the New-Hampshire grantees ... With remarks on a pamphlet entitled, "A state of the right of the colony of New-York," &c. ... By Ethan Allen. Bennington, 23rd September, 1774.
- Hartford : Printed by Eben. Watson, near the great bridge, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
211,p. ; 4⁰.
- New York (State). General Assembly. State of the right of the colony of New-York, &c.
New Hampshire -- Land grants.
Vermont -- History -- To 1791.
Vermont -- Boundaries -- New Hampshire.
New Hampshire -- Boundaries -- Vermont.
Vermont -- Boundaries -- New York (State).
New York (State) -- Boundaries -- Vermont.
New Hampshire -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
New York (State) -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Errata statement, p. 211.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 39
English Short Title Catalog, W9605.
- Watson, Ebenezer, 1744-1777, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|