Joyfulness and consideration; or, the duties of prosperity and adversity. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached at King's-Chapel, in Boston, before His Excellency Francis Bernard, Esq; captain-general and governor in chief, the Honourable His Majesty's Council and House of Representatives, of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay, in New-England, January 1, 1761. Upon occasion of the death of our late most gracious Sovereign King George the Second. By Henry Caner, A.M. Minister of said Chapel.
- Boston: New-England : printed by Green & Russell, and Edes & Gill, by order of His Excellency the governor, and both Houses of assembly, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
31,p. ; 8⁰.
- George II, King of Great Britain, 1683-1760.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'Mr. Caner's sermon, on the death of our late most gracious Sovereign King George the Second'
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 8811
English Short Title Catalog, W27529.
- Green, John, 1731-1787, printer.
Russell, Joseph, 1734-1795, printer.
Edes, Benjamin, 1732-1803, printer.
Gill, John, 1732-1785, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|