Christ living in the saints, the life of their spirits, and the sure pledge, of the happy resurrection ot their mortal bodies [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd, on the Lord's-Day, after the sorrowful death of Caleb Lyman (of Boston) Esq; at Weston, where he died (after twelve weeks illness) Nov. 17. 1742. In the 65th year of his age. He was born at Northampton, Sept. 17. 1678. By William Williams, A.M. Pastor of the Church of Christ in Weston. [Three lines of Scripture texts].
- Boston : Printed by Rogers and Fowle for S. Eliot in Cornhill, 1743.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
31,p. ; 8⁰.
- Lyman, Caleb, 1678-1742.
Bible. N.T.. Romans VIII, 10-11. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. Williams's sermon on the death of Caleb Lyman, Esq; -.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 5318
English Short Title Catalog, W30330.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|