The breakfast club [videorecording] / an A & M Films/Channel production, a John Hughes film ; produced by Ned Tanen and John Hughes ; written and directed by John Hughes.
- Anamorphic widescreen.
- Universal City, CA : Universal, c2003.
- High school reunion collection
1 videodisc (97 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- High school students -- United States -- Drama.
Teenagers -- Conduct of life -- Drama.
Friendship -- Drama.
High school libraries -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD ; Region 1 ; 5.1 Dolby Digital surround, DTS.
- They are five high school students with nothing in common, faced with spending a Saturday morning detention together in their school library. At 7 a.m. they had nothing to say to each other, but by 4 p.m., they had bared their souls and become good friends.
- Emilio Estevez, Paul Gleason, Anthony Michael Hall, John Kapelos, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, Ally Sheedy.
- Director of photography, Thomas Del Ruth ; editor, Dede Allen ; music composer, Keith Forsey.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1985.
Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
Special features: recommendations; theatrical trailer.
- Hughes, John, 1950- , Director, Producer
Tanen, Ned. , Producer
Estevez, Emilio, 1962- , Actor
Gleason, Paul, 1944-2006 , Actor
Hall, Anthony Michael. , Actor
Ringwald, Molly. , Actor
Forsey, Keith. , Composer
A & M Films Productions. , Producer
Channel Productions (Firm) , Producer
Universal Pictures (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|