Easy rider [videorecording] / Pando Company in association with Raybert Productions ; written by Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper, Terry Southern ; directed by Dennis Hopper ; produced by Peter Fonda.
- 35th anniversary deluxe ed. ; Anamorphic widescreen.
- Culver City, CA : Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment, c2004.
1 videodisc (95 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Motorcyclists -- Drama.
Hippies -- Drama.
Hallucinogenic drugs -- Drama.
Violence -- United States -- Drama.
United States -- Social life and customs -- 1945-1970 -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Includes English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean and Thai subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD ; Dolby Digital 5.1 ; Region 1.
- Two motorcyclists embark on a coast-to-coast odyssey in search of the real U.S. They encounter hippies and prostitutes, make friends with an alcoholic small town lawyer, take drugs, and are harassed and attacked by rednecks.
- Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper, Jack Nicholson.
- Originally produced as as motion picture in 1969.
Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
Special features: bonus CD songtrack and BFI Modern Classic book ; making-of documentary: Easy rider, shaking the cage ; interviews with Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper and others ; Dennis Hopper audio commentary ; production notes.
- Fonda, Peter, 1939- , Screenwriter, Producer, Actor
Hopper, Dennis, 1936- , Director, Actor, Screenwriter
Southern, Terry. , Screenwriter
Nicholson, Jack. , Actor
Pando Company. , Producer
Raybert Productions, Inc. , Producer
Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Shaking the cage.
- 1404951369 (set)
- Publisher Number: