Bright Young Things [videorecording] / Bright Young Films and the Film Consortium Lim. ; Think Film in association with UK Film Council ... [et al.] ; produced by Gina Carter, Miranda Davis ; screenplay and directed by Stephen Fry.
- Widescreen presentation.
- Burbank, CA : New Line Home Entertainment : Distributed by Warner Home Video, c2005.
1 videodisc ( 105 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Waugh, Evelyn, 1903-1966 -- Film adaptations.
Sensation seeking -- England -- Drama.
Drugs -- Drama.
Youthfulness -- Drama.
Nightclubs -- England -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English dialogue, Spanish subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD - NTSC; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround; Region 1.
- During the 1930's, the world of the British uppercrust society is one of nightclubs, dancing, jazz and speed. Their lives revolve around an endless series of parties and pleasure seeking - including motorcars, jazz bands, gossip journalism, drugs, gramophones ... Inevitably, however, the frantic pace of living begins to take its toll and one by one they begin to crash and burn in the search for newer and faster sensations.
- Emily Mortimer, Stephen Campbell Moore, James McAvoy, Michael Sheen, David Tennant, Fenella Woolgar, Dan Aykroyd, Jim Broadbent, Simon Callow, Jim Carter, Stockard Channing, Richard E. Grant, Peter O'Toole.
- Director of photography, Henry Braham ; editor, Alex Mackie ; music, Anne Dudley.
- Based on the novel "Vile bodies" by Evelyn Waugh.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2003.
Aspect ratio 1.78:1.
Special features: director's commentary: Stephen Fry director; From the bottom up, the making of Bright young things.
- Fry, Stephen, 1957- , Director, Screenwriter
Carter, Gina. , Producer
Davis, Miranda. , Producer
Mortimer, Emily. , Actor
Moore, Stephen Campbell. , Actor
McAvoy, James, 1979- , Actor
Dudley, Anne, 1956- , Composer
Waugh, Evelyn, 1903-1966. , Author
Bright Young Films. , Producer
Film Consortium. , Producer
Think Film. , Producer
UK Film Council. , Producer
New Line Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
N7790 New Line Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|