Dictionarium etymologicum Latinum, antiquissimum & novissimum, nunc demum infinitis penè laboribus & continuis vigiliis compositum & absolutum à Francisco de Sacra Quercu, that is, A dictionarie declaring the originall and derivations, of all words used in any Latine authors, with the reason of their derivations and appellations [microform] : neuer any in this kinde extant before ... and also the coines, measures, weights, and Greeke rootes, none of which are extant in any edition formerly published ... : lastly, Rider's Dictionarie I. The English before the Latine ... augmented ... / by the great iindustrie andpaines of Francis Holyoke.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Dictionarie declaring the originall and derivations, of all words used in any Latine authors ...
- Oxford : Printed by William Turner, Printer to the famous Vniuersity, An. Dom. 1627.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1948:6.
ca. 1238 p.
- Latin language -- Etymology -- Dictionaries.
Latin language, Medieval and modern -- Dictionaries.
Latin language -- Dictionaries -- English.
English language -- Dictionaries -- Latin.
- Signatures: first two leaves unsigned; A-4E8, 4F-4L4, 4M1.
Imperfect: stained, worn, torn, and with print show-through; 3P4−5 lacking, replaced by photostatic negative copies; 2H-2I contain misprinted added pages, bound out of order. Best copy available for photographing.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1948:6) s1987 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 13619.5
- Rider, John, 1562-1632. Bibliotheca scholastica.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|