A godlie meditation of the Christian soule [microform] : concerning a loue towards God and his church / compiled in French by Ladie Margaret, Queene of Nauar, and aptly translated into English by our most gratious soueraign, Elizabeth, by the grace of God Queene of Englande, Fraunce, and Irelande.
- Other records:
- Imprinted at London : by R. Ward, in the little old Baylye, at the signe of the Pursse, 1590.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1950:8.
- Devotional literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Attributed to Marguerite by STC (2nd ed.) and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Edited by John Bale--Cf. STC (2nd ed.) and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Signatures: A-F8 (last leaf blank0.
Imperfect: stained, and with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1950:8) s1987 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 17322.5
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603.
Bale, John, 1495-1563.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|