The preachers plea; or, A treatise in forme of a plaine dialogue [microform] : making known the worth and necessity of that which we call preaching: shewing also how a man may profite by it, both for the informing of his iudgement, and the reforming of his life. By Samuell Hieron minister of the Gospell at Modbury in the county of Deuon.
- Other Title:
- Preachers plea
Treatise in forme of a plaine dialogue
- Reviewed by the author and now the second time imprinted.
- London : printed for Simon Waterson, 1605.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1991:3.
, 260 p.
- Preaching -- Early works to 1800.
Repentance -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the Emmanuel College Library, Cambridge University, Cambridge, England.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1991:3). s1991 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 13420
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|